By contacting Sugarman Rogers through this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
If you are not already a client of Sugarman Rogers, communicating with the firm through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with the firm or any of our attorneys. Our decision as to whether and on what terms we may agree to represent a client involves consideration of a variety of factors, discussion with the prospective client, and, where appropriate, a written engagement agreement. We cannot guarantee whether or when we may agree to accept your case.
Please do not use this form of communication to transmit any private, personally identifying, or other confidential information. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of this means of communication.
1. Disclaimer. Please see our disclaimer here.
3. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, suitability or usefulness of any portion of the site. We do not guarantee that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not guarantee that anything requested through this site will be provided. We do not guarantee that this site or its server are or will be free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. We do not make (and specifically disclaim) any warranties, guarantees, representations, or endorsements, whether express or implied, regarding this site, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty of title or non-infringement of third-party rights. Visitors to and users of the site assume all risks as to the foregoing matters. Under no circumstances will Sugarman Rogers or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any statement or information contained on the site, or for any loss or damages claimed to result from reliance on any information on the site, regardless of the nature of the claim or theory of liability.
4. Our Property. Except where otherwise clearly indicated, all content of this website is the property of Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen, P.C. We reserve all rights available under federal and state law, including without limitation all copyright, trademark, and other intellectual-property rights in the content of the site. We do not grant any license to users of the site to use any content without our prior express written permission.
The content of the site includes names, logos and other indicators that are protected by federal and state trademark law. Except where otherwise clearly indicated, all trademarks are the property of Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen, P.C. We do not grant any license to users of the site to use any such name or mark without our prior express written permission. To the extent the site uses or refers to the name or trademark of any other person, this is not intended to suggest any sponsorship, endorsement or other relationship between Sugarman Rogers and such other person.
5. Links to Other Sites. As a convenience, this website contains links to sites not maintained or controlled by Sugarman Rogers. We are not responsible for the content of any such other site, and by including a link we do not imply endorsement of or other opinion about the linked site or its contents.
6. Privacy. We may collect non-personal information about visitors to this website, such as the type of browser and operating system the visitor uses, the user’s internet-service provider, which pages of the site the user visits, and how long the visitor spends on a page. This information is associated with a number assigned to the visitor’s server or internet connection, and that number does not enable us to identify the person visiting the site or to learn personal information about him or her. We may use the information we collect about visits to the site for a variety of purposes, including monitoring for business purposes how the site is being used, and considering potential improvements to the site.
“Cookies” are small files that are sent by a website to a visitor’s computer, where they are saved to enable the website to “recognize” that computer if it is used later to visit the site. This website may send cookies to visitors’ computers. You may choose not to accept cookies from this website, by deleting them and/or setting your browser so that it does not permit them. However, doing so may limit some functions of our site.
If you communicate with us via any of the several means provided on this site, you should exercise caution about including in your communication any private or personally identifying information. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any such communications.
If you communicate with us, we may contact you with information that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about upcoming events, and newsletters or other advisories about legal developments. You will always have the option to notify us that you do not wish to receive such information. And we do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.